This natural and certified micro-keratin-based spray helps repair damage to hair fibers, reduces breakage and split ends. Enriched with hydrolyzed keratin, lactic acid and algae extract. This leave-in, no-rinse formula coats every fiber, strengthening, smoothing and detangling dull, brittle, damaged hair and leaving it brighter and more supple.
SILK Micro-Keratin Healthy Hair Mist from Mádara Cosmetics is the natural micro-keratin leave-in spray that is lightweight and super nourishing, which penetrates inside the hair fiber so as to facilitate styling and make the lengths silkier; it is a multifunctional product good both for styling and as a real hair treatment, its action:
- Repairs damage to hair fibers.
- Reduces breakage and split ends.
- It revives and gives shine to hair.
- Protects the hair from stressors such as heat, pollution and free radicals.
- It improves the elasticity of the strands.
Features and components.
The product’s leave-in, no-rinse formula coats every fiber, strengthening, smoothing and detangling dull, brittle, damaged hair and leaving it brighter and more supple. Inside:
- HYDROLYZED KERATIN, this naturally obtained keratin repairs structural damage, reduces hair breakage, toughens hair, and protects it from external factors of aggression such as chemical treatments, environmental factors, and heat sources.
- LACTIC ACID, not only good for your skin, this gentle acid smooths your strands and improves hair elasticity, making it easier to manage and style.
- EXTRACT OF ALGA FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS, this red seaweed is very common in the Baltic Sea. Helps repair and protect hair from external aggressions that can stress and alter the hair fiber.
Format: 90 ml
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, aroma, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract.